1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?:nah
2. Who kissed you at midnight?: no one
3. Does it snow where you live?: Yeah
4. Do you like hot chocolate?: Yup
5.Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop? No
1. Who was your valentine in 2005?: i had that big thing for maurice then
2. What did your valentine get you?:nuffin
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? : yup
4. Who have you done a project on for Black History Month? noone
5. Do you care if the ground hog sees its shadow or not? no
1. Are you Irish?: yes
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?: yes
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?: i marched in the parade with the band
4. Are you happy when Winter is pretty much over? hell yes
1. Do you like the rain?:yes
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?:yup
3. Do you get tons of candy on easter?: yes
4. Do you celebrate 4-20?:no
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?:daisies and orchid lillies
2. Do you like the spring?: yes
3. Finish the phrase: April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?:romance
4. What is the first spring color that comes to mind?: yellow
1. What year did (or are) you graduate from school?: 07
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: yup....to band camp
3. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?:yes
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?:nothing
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: no
3. Did you Blast the A/C all day?: yup
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?:i moved to illinios
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?:maurice's birthday and band camp
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?:not really
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?: no
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?: yes
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?: mr.hale
3. Do you like fall better than summer?: yes
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?:i dunno
2. what's your favorite candy?: Almond Joys
3. what did you dress up like this year?: i had work
1. Whose house do you usually go to for thanksgiving?:my grammas
2. Do you love stuffing?: no
3. What are you thankful for?:the people who care about me
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?: yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?:no
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?: my friends from indy
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?: not sure
5. Do you like cold weather?: no
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? had sex
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?no and no
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?yes
4. Did anyone close to you die? yes
5. What countries did you visit?none
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? stable love
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory and why?march 30th....april 18th....july 6th
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? telling my om she was wrong
9. What was your biggest failure?leaving all the people i love because i left
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. UM...i lost it...
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
finding someone who loved me back.
16. What song reminded you of 2005?let me love you
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? thinner
c) richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
spoke how i felt
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
spend time with maurice...he wasnt worth it
20. How will you be spending Christmas?with my uncle
21. What was your favorite month of 2005?april
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
23. How many one-night stands?one...but it involved two people other than myself
24. What was your favourite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
memoirs of a geisha
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?cello players are good listeners
28. What did you want and get? a few friends
29. What did you want and not get?i'm not sure
30. What was your favorite film of this year? the amityville horror and napoleon dynamite
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? nothing...i drank alot of tequila and called someone..i turned 17
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? if i hadnt wasted so much time
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?unique
34. What kept you sane?dede
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?blah
36. What political issue stirred you the most?blah
37. Who did you miss?
abby and steph and jesslynn
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. you might think you are going to spend your life with someone but it probably wont happen
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"i hate everything about you, so why do i love you"
41. What was unique about 2005?i grew up alot
42. How have you changed in 2005?yeah
43. One word to sum up the year?dramatic
In the past week did you...
*Have sex: yeah
*Make out: yeah
*Sleep with someone: yeah
*Watch a movie in theaters: no
*Watch a movie at home: yeah
*Take a picture:yeah
*Experience anything big changes in life: no
*Go to church:no
*Pet peeves: lint and untied shoes
*shoe size: 7 1/2
*Things you dread: loss and separation
*Things you anticipate: love
*contacts or glasses: contacts
*Eye color: brown
*hair color: red
*Current location: uncles house...rockford,il
*current annoyance: my family
*current thing to be happy about: goin to see my mom
*current taste in mouth: spit
*current sounds around you:hot shots
*current clothes: jeans and a hoodie
*favorite junk food: salt and vinegar lays potato chips
*favorite fruit:pears and peaches
*favorite drink: red faygo
*favorite holiday: halloween
*favorite football team:tampa bay
*favorite baseball team:yankees
*favorite basketball team: lakers
*Get married: yes
*Have kids: yes
*go to/graduate college: yes